Sign in to follow this  
wildebill308

Propane tank moniter.

I found something I didn't know existed today. The Mopeka allows you to monitor the level of propane using the free Mopeka Check app on your smartphone or tablet. Ok I may be the only one who doesn't know about this device. This thing will accurately measure the amount of propane in your tanks. It works on ultrasound,  It will also work on horizontal tanks. It will work with your phone and you can monitor your tanks remotely. For instance you want to know what the level of propane is in your tanks and your RV is in storage or at a site at the lake. You don't need to drive over and look.

https://mopeka.com/

Just something interesting. 

Bill

Nice information Bill! 

Not much help for the old guy with no smart phone and limited feeling in the finger tips due to thick callouses, injuries and medical treatments an a limited number of them with good tactical feedback.

Rich. 

Scroll further down on the website under product menu. For those who are not smart device users, the Mopeka Check Double Monitor works with two Mopeka Check sensors, and allows you to monitor the levels in two separate propane tanks. Note:  Double Monitor only works with Standard Sensor.

4 hours ago, DickandLois said:

no smart phone and limited feeling in the finger tips

Ask your wife if she will show you how to use her phone.:P I like using a rubber tipped styles that is also a pen.;) 

Bill