Thanks for any suggestions - I do not do my own repairs.

Last week my 2000 Fleetwood Discovery (new air suspension bags in September, 2018) decided to set off the alarm that I had no air in my front suspension air bags. However, the coach did not act like it had deflated any air. The flip switch for air (auto or low) was in the correct auto position for moving down the road. So the dump valve may be sticking? Is this an easy fix?  I took the coach to the Peterbilt in town (the nearest freight liner is 3 hrs away), they couldn't figure it out. The RV repair shop in the nearest town had no idea why that would occur, either.

Suggestions on what I may be able to do myself (if minor) or how to be prepared to discuss with a reputable shop that won't "take a girl to the cleaners"? Thanks!

Sue,

What does your dash air gauge show for left and right side?  Any flex in air pressure?  If not, it could be a leak in your brake line.

When your stopped, park brake on and idling, do you still have the alarm?  does the air pressure go down?  How about with engine off & ignition on? 

Assuming that your system uses pressure sensors/switches, it sounds like maybe you have one that's getting a false/incorrect reading or where the wires have come loose or shorted.

Whatever you do for troubleshooting, please do not get under your coach for any reason unless the coach is properly blocked to prevent the body from falling on you. Especially when the problem you're troubleshooting is related to the air suspension system, you don't want to be under the coach at all without the proper safety precautions.

Leveling jacks are not considered proper safety precautions and shouldn't be relied upon to hold up the coach if a person needs to go underneath.

As Carl alluded, how long since you performed an air brake check?  If the air brake system has a leak, that can affect the air springs because the air brakes have priority over  air suspension when air is being lost at an excessive rate.

To further touch on what Richard said; a few years ago a worker in N. Indiana was suffocated when the MH  he was underneath lost air, which allowed the coach to pin him enough that he could not breathe.

5 hours ago, RayIN said:

To further touch on what Richard said; a few years ago a worker in N. Indiana was suffocated when the MH  he was underneath lost air, which allowed the coach to pin him enough that he could not breathe.

That's why I also add to any conversation about crawling under a coach to not do so without proper jack stands in place, I have seen this and other very bad results over the years, SO AGAIN NEVER CRAWL UNDER ANY VEHICLE WITH AIR BAGS WITHOUT PROPER EMERGENCY SUPPORT IN PLACE.

Don't think we will hear back from OP!  She has not been back to even look at answer to post.  It will help another!