rrlowther

Where to buy RV Furniture

Greetings everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted.  I recently upgraded from my 2000 Safari Zanibar to a 2008 Newmar Kountry Star.  LOVE LOVE LOVE the comfort drive!!

I was getting ready for my very first trip and left the new coach hooked up to the utilities over night.  The next morning, when I went out to complete loading and getting it ready, I noticed water running out of the back of it.

It turned out that the ice maker was calling for water.  ALL.  NIGHT. LONG!  

As a result, the subfloor under the refrigerator and the immediate area was soaked through.  The subfloor swelled and started popping the ceramic tiles.

After a few rounds with the insurance company, they agreed to cover the damages.  So they agreed to the replacement of all of the flooring from nose to tail, so all of the ceramic flooring and the carpet on the slides and in the bedroom.

I am looking for a place to buy new furniture.  I want to replace one of the couches with a sleeper sofa, (not a jack knife),  but a tri-fold or pull out with an air mattress.  And I'm looking for two euro recliners to replace the other sofa.  I have been looking online but I can't find anything that matches and the selections seem to be extremely limited.

Any pointers would be appreciated.  The demo is done and they are starting to put it back together.  So I'm under a time crunch.  Any insights/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

21 hours ago, jleamont said:

I have purchased a dual recliner and dinette both from this company. Due to your time line I’m not sure if they will be able to help;

https://shop4seats.com/

84474838-20DB-4F20-9E57-521A8FFD5707.jpeg

I was all set to order from them.  But they are made to order and I don't have 8 weeks to wait.  Looks like really nice stuff though!

30 minutes ago, rrlowther said:

I was all set to order from them.  But they are made to order and I don't have 8 weeks to wait.  Looks like really nice stuff though!

That's what I figured, everything is made to order and custom. They are very comfortable.