I recently read on another forum where a Coach Net member was charged $400 by Coach Net because his towing/winch  job took more than two hours to complete. Up until now I have been satisfied with Coach Net, but if this is true I may have to find a addition tow service. Anyone having experience in this area, I would appreciate any information you can provide. THANKS!!

I  do know that there are times when extracting vehicles of any size it requires more then one tow truck the cost can increase .  Not knowing the situation you are referring to it is difficult to offer any information related to an increased cost.  That information could be in the fine print .

Rich.

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 12:27 AM, rlbarkleyii said:

recently read on another forum where a Coach Net member was charged $400 by Coach Net because his towing/winch  job took more than two hours to complete

If this not stated in the original policy, or an addendum added to the original, it would not be legal. This is why one should read the fine print in any and all contracts. Ray, this incident would be quite different from the FMCA contract because the limit is shown to the end user and obviously agreed on by the member that there is a $500.00 limit imposed up front. And just maybe the coach net contract does impose a 2 hour limit and all additional charges are passed onto the consumer? Again, read the contract!