LANDS567

FIRE SUPPRESSION FOR RV

We want a system installed on our 2018 Phaeton 40 IH , The system was displayed at one of the FMCA Rallys   called FIRE  FLIGHT SYSTEM  We can purchase the fire extinguishers from Orlando fl. however they do not install,  where can we get it installed ?   Engine , battery compartment, Inverter,  and toad 2018 Jeep Wrangler , Whoever can install can purchase the parts.    we live near Ocala Fl. we will go as far as Red Bay Al.  thanks in advance , LeRoy

4 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

Try contacting "Mac The Fire Guy". 612-501-4600. Mac (the Fire Guy) McCoy should be able to help.

Herman

I wouldn't call anyone else. He is the go to RV fire safety guy.

Bill

43 minutes ago, hermanmullins said:

I just received word that do to health issues Mac has retired 

Mac, we all wish you the best.

Herman 

:(

28 minutes ago, jleamont said:

:(

I always enjoyed watching his videos. Close to home being a volunteer firefighter for many years

LANDS567.

Since you are in Ocala, go to the Cummings and ask them!  Other Option is to call North Trail RV in Fort Myers or Lazydays in Sheffner...RV ONE in Tampa may do it also!

Thanks Everyone  , Pam we  contacted one of the companies you had shown ,, they are installing the complete system on our Coach  and Toad. thanks again, LeRoy

Fantastic, that’s great news! 

Let us know how it all played out in the end, if possible please attach some photos.