Sign in to follow this  
traveler44

02 monaco la palma leveling jacks

hi, new here. the controller on my jacks went south. Changed it but when I try to lower jacks I here pump operating but jacks do not come down. any suggestions? also where is pump and reservoir on my coach. nothing in manual! 

Welcome to the Forum. 

On my 2002 Dynasty the reservoir and pump are under the entry top step. The step has a lid and under the lid is a tub. You need to remove the liner then then the tub. There is the the reservoir and pump. 

Hope this helps, 

Herman 

Traveler44, Yes Welcome to the Forum!

Could you post the part number, of the original controller(should be a number on the controller) Most of your year coach used Power gear hydraulic leveling systems. 

You did post that the pump runs but no jack movement. Wiring difference or open ground to the valve manifold.  

Rich.

3 hours ago, traveler44 said:

hi, new here. the controller on my jacks went south. Changed it but when I try to lower jacks I here pump operating but jacks do not come down. any suggestions? also where is pump and reservoir on my coach. nothing in manual! 

Check fluid level.  If there no fluid jacks will not move.  You have  to locate motor with pump and check the reservoir attached to it.