keithl

new to group camping

I recently attempted to contact a couple Midwest groups listed for camping and haven't heard a reply from either of the 3.

Can anyone tell me are the list current?

I got off the list off the fmca website-- the contacts mostly through emails been approximately 4 months ago.   

Is there another source I could go to for current groups

Keith

1 hour ago, keithl said:

recently attempted to contact a couple midwest groups listed for camping 

Keithl, was it a chapter you reached out to, if so which one?

Keith,

Sorry that you haven't gotten any response to you search. Since you mentioned the midwest you might signing up for FMCA's 100th International Convention & RV Expo (Rally) on August 14-17, 2019 in Minot, North Dakota. There you would have the chance to meet folk from all over the country with all kinds of interest and hobbies. And the bonus would be that you might get to meet some of the great folks from this group called the Forum.

Also you could contact Gary Milner. Gary is the Midwest Area National Vice President and he could suggest a chapter where you. 

What kind of group are you looking for? There are Groups (Chapters) that meet twice a year and some that meet every month, groups that meet to play Bridge and those that meet to go rock crawling in their 4X4's. Some just meet to eat, play games and just sit around and visit.

So tell us a bit more about what you are looking for and I am sure one of us or Gary will be able to direct you.

Herman

Were in Iowa so we like traveling from Michigan west basically we are signed up for minot.  yes they were chapters I believe one from Wisconsin and Minnesota can’t remember off hand the third. we are flexible like sightseeing and just relaxing and visiting. 

Kieth...

I am heavily involved with the Badger Chapter of FMCA with members from WI, IA, MN, IL, MI, IN, NE. SD, KS, MO, AL, TX, and a few full-timers.

I'll send you a PM with info on our Chapter, our rallies this year and next, and a "rolling rally" we have with 25+ units going collectively on a sightseeing trip while in route  to Minot and going into that rally together..

Since you like to travel, sight see, etc.  You could come down to South Central & Lone Star.  There is also, INTO area...chapters that travel everywhere in America!

I tried to find contact info for chapters around NH but no luck. Imma gonna

email that link that ck sent. I see the chapters listed but no contact info.

Thanks fer the link Bill. I emailed the FMCA link but they are on auto reply seeing they are in Minot.

Going to check out the Yankee Red Sox Travelers as well, lol.