biplanebob

recomended service center

My wife and I are relocating from Wasilla AK to Chuckey TN ( northeastern TN) and would like recommendations for a service center.

We have a 36" Winnebago Chieftain, Freightliner chassis with Cummins diesel.

Thanks

Bob

Google Mr Fixit RV.  In NE TN.  I did not get the opportunity to use them because of appointment issues.  I called them about fixing a rear AC.  They were willing to walk me through trouble shooting on the phone I just didn't have the right equipment with me.  Because of their helpful attitude I am recommending them but I cannot vouch for their actual work.  Good luck.

If using a Freightliner facility, if at all possible, use an "Oasis" facility.  They have a section dedicated to RVs.  The problem with all Freightliner facilities is that they are directed by their corporate to work on chassis items only.  So if you have a problem with both, they will fix the chassis, then say you have to have somebody else do the coach.  My experience is the individuals are pretty flexible, and will help you out if possible.

I have had a similar circumstance. My dash air is not working, Freight Liner chassis. I am going to a service center for them to check it out. The company that we purchased the Tiffin Coach will only work on coach items

Welcome.  Any problems, we'll try to solve for you! :)

Please list your year & length Phaeton. 

Carl

As I write, we r heading to Premiere Truck Group just west of Knoxville for dash air issue—Freightliner Oasis Center.  Called them first thing this morning and they told us to come on in and they’d see what they could do.  Their service hours are 7am-midnight! Our blower on our dash air will work fine and then kicks down to very little volume.    Heading south to Austin/Fredericksburg in July—yikes😒!  Keep ya posted.