I am currently looking go purchase  day/night roller shades. i have looked at the prices for MCD innovations. not cheap!  anyone know of another alternative that may have better prices but good quality? thanks

23 hours ago, rossboyer said:

I didn’t provide a link,  just the address as was shown in their ad.

OK the address is .net instead of .com.    If you copy and paste the address, it becomes a link that takes you to wrong place.  

We had to replace one roll up blind over our door.  Took the shade down to a local Shade / Blinds company (ones that install in homes - pricey ones!) and for $40 she removed old material and replaced with Room darkening.  Turned out awesome.  Although that doesn't help you GET them.  Good luck.  We're also looking for a custom 13" one for a small window.

3 hours ago, manholt said:

Mike,  Take the width & length to Home Depot or Lowe's

I went to J.C. Penny for my last one, pricey but they order to fit any size.

We bought this Irvine Shade and Door RV Camper Pleated Blind Shades to replace a broken shade in our camper. It looked in the package as a slightly different color at the top but is not. You cannot tell the difference in this one and the original for our camper! We are very satisfied and at the price very pleased! We were told at a camper store the replacement would be over $85 and so when we found the similar one a lot cheaper we bought it. Great quality as well!

Edited by Gary Roe

We used RecPro to replace a day/night shade in our RV. The cord broke and couldn't figure out how to take it apart to replace the cord so bought this instead. Didn't even use the brackets, just screwed it to the wall like the old one and it worked great!