Sign in to follow this  
Chrisk22

2019 Tiffin 33 AA Safety Bar

We have just purchased a deisel pusher Tiffin 33 AA.We used to have a gas.My question is can we install a safety bar system on this?Also what is the best upgrade for riding and wind issuses.Can a comfort Drive thats on a Newmar be installed on a Tiffin?

Great to hear that you just purchased diesel pusher, congratulations! Have you driven the coach enough know whether you will need the safety bar system, and know if you need to upgrade system for ride and wind issues? Most pushers have a pretty unique ride from the factory compared to any gas coach that I have operated in the past. If this is a used coach and you have already experienced problems, I would start with 4 corner weighing and adjusting tire pressure to match those weights, then after that I would suggest 4 wheel alignment. As for comfort drive I really don't know if can be installed or not. Good luck with the new acquisition and keep us posted.:rolleyes:

Kay, covered the most common problems/solutions. I would load it like you are going on a trip before doing the weight. If you can't get a 4 corners, an axel weight (Cat scales) will help. Go drive it sometimes just getting some miles under your belt will make it drive better.:D

Bill 

As for "comfort drive", you'll have to ask Freightliner!  IMHO, do what Kay & Bill suggest first.  

Sorry, not familiar with the term "safety bar system".

Are you referring to a panhard rod/track bar, sway bar, steering dampner, other?

Thanks.