Sign in to follow this  
PatrickGraham

awning replacement

I hate to admit it, but I crushed part of the roller tube of my awning assembly while parking my 5th wheel.  Does anyone have recommendations for repair facilities in the Phoenix area.  The dealer where I bought the RV can probably replacement it but I am wanting to save a little money.  Any advice and lighthearted ribbing is appreciated.   Thanks.

Pat

Pat,

Welcome to the Forum. If you can come to the FMCA rally in Minot ND in August. You can call a company by the name of "Shade Pro" tell them what you have and need

They will bring it to Minot and install it for you there.

You will be a double winner. Get your awning fixed and go to a great Rally at the same time. 

Herman 

I'll check on the awning's manufacturer however, the 5er is a VanLeigh 375FL, 2019.  Unfortunately, we won't be able to attend the Minot rally as we'll be out of country.  Sounds like fun!  Thanks for the responses.

Pat, that is a nice 5'er and  a Tiffin owned company. I looked for specs on type of awning but I could not find anything.

Does that 5'er have a pull-ou bay under the King Pin?  Saw that once in a 5'er and what a bunch of room that was.