Sign in to follow this  
bandorr2000

Where???

Would like to get my new tires through the discount program from FMCA, but can find no one in the Southern New Jersey/Philadelphia area that has even heard of the program. Is there a list of participating dealers anywhere?

https://www.fmca.com/rv-tires-discounts

Find your nearest commercial Michelin Advantage RV tire dealer.

Go to https://www.michelintruck.com/tools/dealer-locator/#/ and enter your zip code in the dealer locator. The dealers will be listed in the order closest to your location. Select the dealer that best suits your tire needs. NOTE: To purchase Michelin or BF Goodrich tires for your light truck or passenger car, you must use an authorized commercial Michelin dealer that sells all three types of tires: commercial truck, light truck, and passenger car AND that accepts the Michelin Advantage Program.

Find a local Continental dealer who can do the install, and set up an appointment.

Also let the dealer know which tire you are looking for. That way, you can be sure the dealer will have the tires in stock and ready for your appointment. You can find a list of dealers at www.continental-truck.com/truck. From that page, select Dealer Locator in the top right corner.

Find a Hankook dealer and get a quote.

First, find the closest Hankook RV tire dealer by using the following link: https://www.hankooktire.com/us/services-tips/find-a-dealer/view-all.html

• Search by address, city, or zip/postal code.
  • Choose the dealer that is most convenient for you and equipped to service your needs.

Next, determine the tire size and tread design you need, then find the price using the Tire Savings Calculator found at: https://www.fmca.com/rv-tires-discounts.

I understand the steps to take. However, none of the Hankook dealers I have talked to, listed by Hankook,  have any idea what I am talking about. I also talked to dealers who handle Michelin, and get the same response in this area, thus my confusion.

Glenn.

Service Tire Truck Centers, Inc.  716 Wade Blvd., Millville, NJ

I was there 6/11/19 & got 8 new BF Goodrich 315-80r-22.5, out the door $5,456...$325 less than FMCA Fleet.  

Service Tire is the gold standard for me. They have many locations through out the Mid Atlantic region.

When I was shopping for tires, I went to Michelin and Continental dealers.  None of the guys at the counters had heard of the FMCA program, and one store manager had not heard of it.  However, the bean counters for both stores knew about it and how it works.  Michelin, wanted to make it very complicated.  Continental quoted me MSRP and FMCA prices and said all I had to do was show them my FMCA card when I came in and had the tires put on and paid for them.

So I want to buy tires for our tow vehicle.  Called FMCA, what a mess.  After 10 calles to different numbers the people gave me I used the one on the paperwork FMCA sent me for a quote on the tires I wanted.  Oh, I also went on line, that was useless.  Now I have to go to the dealer, show them my paperwork I received via email about the 3 different tires and prices, have them order them and hope this works.  Bought tires for the motorhome 4 years ago and it was a breeze.  We will NOT go to Portland Oregon anymore because of all the shooting everyday and the homeless on EVERY street, it is a mess.  Was trying to find someone near us.  This has become a joke.

Yah, we got our new tires with the FMCA program.  Went to Superior Tire in Portland, Or.  Gino knew all about the program, helped up through the paperwork, made it so easy.  Thank you Gino and FMCA. We are safe again.