Sign in to follow this  
f433921

ABS warning light

Does anyone have codes for 04 Holiday Rambled Endeavor with Roadmaster 8R8R chassis.

ABS warning light came on when driving slow when entering paved surface from gravel shoulder.

Jim

Luckily this does not affect braking ability, just means the anti-lock feature doesn't work.  When we bought this MH the anti-lock dash light would illuminate periodically. I asked my mechanic about finding the problem, he said, before spending money, use your pressure washer to straight-stream wash the opposite side inner wheels, allow the brakes to dry out, then take the MH for a test drive. He was right, the ABS light went out and now only comes on at initial startup. Road dirt, grease and oils can clog the tone ring slots enough to trigger the ABS dash light.

It this doesn't work for your issue, you only lost some time.

I was able to locate ABS control module and the red fault lamp was illuminated. Following the instructions in owners manual I was able to reset the fault lamp on control module and ABS lamp in the dash cluster.

Drove the remainder of trip (150 miles) without an ABS warning.

All is well for now, thanks for your responses. Still would like to have a list of fault codes if anyone has them. I know at some point in time I will need them. My owners manual is quite complete, however it say to contact manufacturer for fault codes. 

When following the diagnostic instruction, I got a code (1 blink pause 1 blink) which per instructions indicated that no faults exist and that system was functioning properly.

Jim

iRV2, has a big section on ABS HR Endeavor, fault codes, 1997-2008.  On this Forum, search in year 2009-10 for ABS codes.