Chrisk22

Tiffin Diesel Pushers

Just curious to find out if all the Tiffin diesel pushers ride ability is close to same? We have a 2019 Red 33aa.

There is the Phaeton and then the Bus.

So the more money spent is pretty much just for luxury?

Thanks much--Chris

Not hardly. The chassis and air ride. The engine is totally different depending on which model is chosen. Horse power differences etc. Not just more "bling".

Manholt luxury would be best possible safe and comfortable ride.We started off last year in a gasser Tiffin 34 pa and it handled horrible.We currently have the 2019 Tiffin Red 33AA. Its a big difference.We are adding a safe t plus bar to it. It didn't have a lot of wind push like the Gasser. We also like the idea for safety in case of a blow out.The tag axle are the 40 footers or so correct?We are going to next year work from the road and want to upgrade and like the Tiffins and new-mars. Any suggestions on models?Thanks --Chris

Chrisk22, usually with the higher end DP's you also get real wood inside (not always but usually), Hydronic heating as an option. The other items you get were all mentioned above.

6 hours ago, Chrisk22 said:

We are adding a safe t plus bar to it. It didn't have a lot of wind push like the Gasser. We also like the idea for safety in case of a blow out.

If you are upgrading that soon, I would save the cost of adding a safe t plus bar and put it towards a Newmar with Comfort Drive.

https://www.newmarcorp.com/why-newmar/newmar-difference/comfort-drive/

Keep in mind if "We are going to next year work from the road", having more storage is better. I would have a 45ft coach if I was on the road working full time for a year. I just got back from a short 50 day trip and there were times I could have used some more space.

Bill

As Carl and others have stated, put a tag (trail) axel under it, there is no comparison to rides in even the same brands. IMHO for what it is worth.:huh:

Kay.  Your HO's are always appreciated.

Chris.  Newmare Vantana 40 foot comes standard with a Tag & Comfort Drive...30/35% off MSRP.  Used, is whatever you would want to pay!