chollenback

Odd Electrical Issue

When you say regular, is it down stream from a GFI outlet?

Also, try charging your batteries with an external charger with the RV unplugged and inverter off. After charge, turn off all breakers in RV except main and inverter. There should be two breakers on the side of the inverter to turn off. Unplug or turn off all loads on the inverter. Plug back in as you did before in a non GFI outlet. If problem  present,  there is a problem in your main shore cable, transfer box, wiring to inverter or something is causing an excess charge load. If OK to this point, turn on inverter. If Ok, turn on one of the two breakers on the side of the inverter. If ok, turn off that breaker and turn on the second. If one of the circuits causes the problem, you have isolated which is the problem circuit.  If ok turn both on. 

I have 18 outlets on one breaker and had a problem. Went midway and with shore and inverter power off, I disconnected the outlet. Turned back on. No problem, the problem is in last half. If problem present, it’s in the first half. Keep dividing until you find the problem. Mine was a burned wire inside the third of those cheap RV outlets from the inverter. Installed an outlet box and home style 20 amp outlet with screw side wire clamps, not push in style. 

Trouble shooting an electrical problem takes a lot of time a patience. Good luck. 

I think I got it. I desulfated all the batteries and fully charged them. Installed all of them and plugged it in and so far it is not tripping breaker. One battery I think was not fully charged and pulling to much juice.

I just hope this fixes issue.

Thanks to all for your input

See if your inverter/charger has an option for limiting the amps of 120 VAC used for battery charging.  I know that newer ones of the same make/model DO. May be called power share or power save.  If so, cut back on the allowable amps.