nmfredrick

2019 FMCA road atlas

Anyone purchased the 2019 FMCA atlas ?  I bought the   2018 Rand McNally Deluxe Motor Carriers' Road Atlas  and was quite disappointed in it.  I find the maps  rather hard to read. How does the 2019  FMCA  atlas compare to the RM motor carriers atlas ?

Thanks

Norm

nmfredrick.  Welcome to the Forum! :)

I can't help you.  Sure someone will come on that can!  We only carry the Truckers Atlas...everything else, by internet.

nmfrederick, Welcome to the FMCA Forums!

We have the 2017 FMCA atlas and love it. DW liked the layout over the others and said it was more user friendly. 

The only thing I dislike about all the new Road Atlas' is the ring binder. It is hard to follow from one page to the adjoining page.

But what the hay, someone thought they look good.

Herman

DMCCRAC2001.

What make/model dish?  Do you want to know the location in coach or where to buy one?  If it's location, I suggest you call the 24 hour 800# at WB and ask for a tech, have your VIN & FINN # handy!

If it is like my 2006, it is under dash in the center. Should be two fuse blocks. Use a 12volt light tester. I think I got mine at Harbor Freight. Alligator clip on one end, clips to ground. Use the pointed probe to check fuses. If the fuse is good the light will be bright on both contacts in the fuse. If only one side lights, fuse is bad.  If neither side lights there a power feed control elsewhere.