hatfieldd

Thermostat

Looking to replace dual zone thermostat for heat & air in 2005 Fleetwood American Eagle. Any ideas where to find?  Already tried FMA and Atwood. Part is discontinued. 

If this is for  one AC unit and one furnace 

buy a thermostat with  RH and RC separate with battery power and you are good to go 

56 minutes ago, hatfieldd said:

Looking to replace dual zone thermostat for heat & air in 2005 Fleetwood American Eagle.

Welcome to the forum. What thermostat do you have now? Why do you need to replace the thermostat? What make are the air conditioners?

Bill

On 7/10/2019 at 11:54 AM, WILDEBILL308 said:

Welcome to the forum. What thermostat do you have now? Why do you need to replace the thermostat? What make are the air conditioners?

Bill

Atwood thermostat.  The settings are not visible.  Not sure of air conditioners.  Coach is not located at my home.

Would a 2-stage furnace thermostat be adaptable? Use one stage for one AC, 2nd stage for 2nd AC. I don't know, just thinking out loud.

Depending on the thermostat, they make conversion kits to use an old style thermostat with new style AC units. What I don’t know if you can go the other way. Are these Dometic AC units?

5 hours ago, hatfieldd said:

Atwood thermostat.  The settings are not visible.  Not sure of air conditioners.  Coach is not located at my home.

Does your thermostat have a fuze under the front cover? I would check and see if you have one and if it  is good. Also try pulling the fuze out and cleaning the ends to make shure you have good contact. Let us know.

Bill

If you aren't sure your present thermostat is working properly, hopefully this pdf will help with diagnosis; http://www.rvcomfort.com/pdf_documents/1976376.pdf

On 7/10/2019 at 11:02 AM, hatfieldd said:

Looking to replace dual zone thermostat for heat & air in 2005 Fleetwood American Eagle. Any ideas where to find?  Already tried FMA and Atwood. Part is discontinued. 

Reading over your post and wondering if you have an Intellitec control system for the Heat and AC system. I included a link to one of the more popular wiring setups and hope it might help pin down the real issue.

Many times there are issues, like connections and logic control chips that can make it look like the thermostats are an issue.

file:///C:/Users/Data Base/Desktop/intelltec ECC wiring..pdf

Rich.

After reviewing the information I offered - there is a intellitec system for the 50 amp coaches also. So depending on your particular setup a different file may be needed.