nealjoyce

FMCA Membership Renewal

Welcome to FMCA!

Sorry that you're having difficulty printing your membership cards. If you go to www.fmca.com and login, you'll see a few icons on the right side of the screen. The second one down is for the membership dashboard. Select that icon.

Once you're in the membership dashboard, on the left hand side there will be one item which says 'view your digital kit'. Select this item.

On the right hand side of the page that opens, you'll see the text which says 'your member ID card' with a picture of a membership card beneath it. Click on the picture of the membership card.

You should then be prompted to open and/or save the PDF file which contains your membership card. Here's where you have to know your own computer and browser, because whether or not you see the pop-up for the PDF file will depend on how you have security settings configured. Hopefully you see something pop up asking you to open and/or save the file.

Once you get the PDF file open, you can print it like any other document.

8 hours ago, nealjoyce said:

Cannot print new membership cards! It says to click icon above, but no icon!

What browser are you using? IE 10 and Edge many times will do me the same way, try Google Chrome or Firefox to see if any better.

8 hours ago, nealjoyce said:

Cannot print new membership cards! It says to click icon above, but no icon!

Welcome to the forum. Have you called FMCA?

Bill

Thanks for reminding me to renew.  The credit card on file was expired and I couldn't delete it.  I tried adding the new card and the bottom line ask for company name and it added to the non business card.  I wanted to go back to edit it and or delete both and start over and no dice.  They need credit card management on the membership site.   

Huffy,

Give Dan Ball a call or email and explain your issue on your CC. It may be the program or you. Contact Dan to see which Is the issue. 

dball@fmca.com 

Herman 

8 minutes ago, hermanmullins said:

Huffy,

Give Dan Ball a call or email and explain your issue on your CC. It may be the program or you. Give Dan to see which Is the issue. 

dball@fmca.com 

Herman 

I will call in the morning if no answer to already sent email.  If 8 am here, will be 11 am there.  

I just got an email wanting me to renew my membership. when I went to the renewal site it was $50 for one year. when I singed up a year ago I was supposed to get a discount but didn't. Now FMCA wants full price to renew, 

My previous issue turned out that I already renew with the expired credit card and it went thru.  😲  Now the expired card is deleted and signed up for five years.  When it becomes time to renew the new card will be expired.  Good planning.