bandm

Rand McNally GPS software problem

Our RV tablet less than one year old has started to give wrong turns and speed went away. At times it shows us along the route we are on. With now many calls to Tec support we have no solution. They know the issue and have for 3 or 4 months claim to be working on it. This is covered by the message on their tec line and in their FAQ why is my gps showing the wrong date.

Anyone having the same issues ? is there a solution or are we stuck with this non working unit.

Here is the link to their recent info

https://www.randmcnally.com/support/faqs/why-is-my-gps-device-showing-an-incorrect-date

I sent mine in for repairs.  It is less than a year old.  In addition to these problems the return button on the top right of the screen would not work.

Jaime

I sent mine in 2x got it back and it worked on 1/2 of the following trip. The more times we have used it since the worse it gets. I gave up and filed a complaint with BBB. Terrible company and worse customer service. Hopefully your experience turns out better than mine.

I now use it as a digital map to see what’s ahead, it’s useless for anything else.