I have a 2008 Beaver Contessa and the tire on the road (drivers) side tag axle blew-out. I am missing the last 2 feet of the panel that covers the rear half of the tag wheel. Also, if I could find the last 2 feet of a panel with damage to the front portion I could have a body shop piece it together with mine. Would anyone know where I may be able to get either the panel or the rear portion of a damaged one?

I think the panel from a 2008 Holiday Rambler Scepter is identical to the Contessa and one from a 2007 Contessa may also work. 

Harold,

Welcome to the Forum.

Go to colawrvsalvage.com click on salvage RVs and type in Beaver. They have literally a thousand wrecked motorhomes. you may find what you are looking for there

Sorry for the accident, what does your insurance company have to say about it? It should be covered by your comprehensive insurance.

Herman   

They have a Beaver Dealership in Oregon, & they have all the old parts, dyes etc.  On the Web.  Also, any Plasma shop can copy what you have in reverse!

I  damaged the right rear storage door on my 04 holiday Rambler it  was cheaper to have a sheet metal shop to fabricated one than to purchased used from either of the salvage yards that you have mentioned. I expect that you panel may have more contours and may be more difficult  to duplicate,

Jim

5 hours ago, F433921 said:

was cheaper to have a sheet metal shop to fabricated one than to purchased used from either of the salvage yards that you have mentioned

My experience with those salvage yards was the same, very disappointing! I needed a power sun-visor they wanted almost $300.00 for a used one plus $100.00 in shipping, a new one from Carefree was $310.00 and free shipping. I bought one from a company that removed them and upgrades RV interiors for $50.00 and $25.00 shipping, sadly it was coming from several hundred miles farther than either salvage yard and the shipping was significantly less also. 

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 4:58 AM, manholt said:

Also, any Plasma shop can copy what you have

I have on many occasions ordered mirrored stainless steel very close to the size needed at a reasonable price, After drawing out an entire piece to scale taking them to a good shop that not only does plasma cuts, but also has a machine to water cut. This type stainless when cut and formed correctly usually looks better than the painted fiberglass anyway. 20 gauge  is cheaper, and is easier to work than 16 and will serve almost as well. There is also a lot of bus conversion fiberglass parts available, worth googling to find what is available.