elkhartjim

Diesel Fuel Discount Program

Thanks for posting about the TFS card.

I applied for it a couple of weeks ago and had my card within a week.

I used it last week to put in about 96 gallons of diesel at Love's and saved about $50 on that purchase (based on the credit card price).

According to the TSD RV Fuel program Facebook page, Pilot Flying J is now offering a greater discount than Loves. This program continues to get better and better. I don't know if PFJ will have a similar app so we can start the pump before getting out of the ocach but if not I bet it'll be sooner than later.

Pilot/Flying J has an app - at least they do on Android. It works similar to the Love's app including the wallet and fueling feature. The app is listed on Android's Play Store as "Pilot Flying J"

I put in $305 worth of diesel 10 days ago and my bank account had not yet been debited.

Is this normal?

I called EFS this morning and the nice lady said that she can see my purchase but the fuel station (Love's) has not issued an invoice yet.

3 hours ago, jaykris said:

Is this the same company as TCS Logistics? I have that one. Haven't used it yet though.

Two separate programs from two different companies.

OldBeaver, I just re-read all, and it say's 1-2 business days for billing! 

Wayne, did not say anything about bulk or batches...with hundreds of thousands fuel fill ups a day, I would think not.

On 11/21/2019 at 2:32 AM, manholt said:

OldBeaver, I just re-read all, and it say's 1-2 business days for billing! 

Wayne, did not say anything about bulk or batches...with hundreds of thousands fuel fill ups a day, I would think not.

They called me 2 days ago. Looks like when they entered my bank account number they changed the last digit from a 0 to a 6. They have drawn the money out later that day.

I am very happy with the card. While the savings are not as big as their phone app indicates for those who pay cash, they are still well worth it.

Considering that I plan on driving from Arizona to Florida and back sometime early next year, those savings will add up. Probably enough to pay for food 😃