Sign in to follow this  
five

Air Leak

If it's not one thing....it's another.  This past week end I was doing some work on the coach and noticed the 12v air pump coming on every 30 to 45 minutes, and running for a minute or two.  When I left, I pulled the circuit breaker for the pump.  Today, I went back to check on it and the coach was three inches lower on the curb side than the street side.  It's plugged in, jacks up, slides in and I did not ''air level'....just backed in and shut it down.    I know the air lines run down the curb side and are red (front/secondary) and green (rear/primary), and that a spray bottle with soapy water is a good way to detect a leak.  I'm looking for trouble shooting suggestions as to where to start and what is most likely leaking....a fitting, hose, pump, etc.  Thanks for any suggestions.

Five, Sounds like there might be an issue with a ride height setting or maybe in the connection link between the axle and valve assembly. those rubber connection bushings dry out or just ware out over time.

As good a place to start as any and you can spray soapy water on the connections.

Rich.