keithl

Slide not retracting about 3/4 inch on one corner

Damon dp mh large slide when I retracted the last Cg I thought seemed like it was slow when I did visual check I noticed at top front it was not sealed as flat as normal all three other corners seemed perfect it was out about 1/2 to 3/4 inch out I believe it’s a lipper brand but I’m not sure  .. that’s what I got for leveling system , runs on electric though is there an adjustment should it be driven I’m in route to minot convention ... 

Thanks keith

Yes I did look for debris nothing there I moved it in out several times I thought at first the rubber seal was folded but wasn’t that for this case I did fix that 

keith 

7 hours ago, Keithl said:

is there an adjustment should it be driven I’m in route to minot convention ... 

If it stayes in and it is that small amount I don't see a problem driving it. I have a bedroom slide that will stick out that much if you don't sometimes give it an extra bump. 

See you in Minot 

Bill

Well that’s the plan for now I usually don’t use the brace lock on slide but will today till I get  back to fix it Safe travels 

keith 

Some times you have to make sure to hold the in button in at the

time it seats so the motors re time.  Check for items under the Topper ,

outside.

Tim the Mailman

This might be way too late but if it is a Lippert Schwintek unit you can resync the motors....run the slide all the way out..bring in about 8" and run the slide all the way out again...repeat about three times....will resync....worked on mine like a charm.

14 hours ago, tedsfam said:

This might be way too late but if it is a Lippert Schwintek unit you can resync the motors....run the slide all the way out..bring in about 8" and run the slide all the way out again...repeat about three times....will resync....worked on mine like a charm.

I would not do that, but that is because I went to the Lippert factory and had a motor replaced. Here is what I found out about Schwintek systems

The below is very dependent on  year and controller model - CALL Lippert for exact instructions.

There will be a controller box that is the brains of the slide system. On it will be instructions on how to electronically bypass the controller. Once the light on the controller is blinking rapidly go back inside and run the slide.  Never change directions. Once the slide starts moving keep it moving until it reaches its stop. When it reaches its stop do not release the switch. Hold the switch in the IN or OUT, depending on travel, position for a minimum of 5 seconds. Holding the switch for the 5 seconds or longer will sync the motors. You may even hear one motor running longer than the other and then it will stop.

Keith, it would help if you put the year, make model, etc., in your signature line and those of us with that exact model would be of better help.

p.s., be extremely careful when bypassing the controller as ALL safety systems for that slide are disabled. If you notice one side coming in more than 2 inches - stop. You can seriously break something. Those small motors are very, very powerful.