rickterzo

Help need a part, supplier says 18 weeks to get

Hi My name is Rick Terzo 

I have a class A motor home with a Sauer Danfoss  hydraulic motor for cooling fans for radiator part number 551101095210 cant find anyone that stocks one ,must supplier say 18 weeks to get .Can anyone help 

Try White House Products LTD. They are located in Great Britain, go online and register. Once you are approved, then you can order parts. Saur-Danfoss is now Dynamatic. Just ordered a thermal/wax valve and switch valve for my coach, 1/2 the price and 3 or 4 days shipping from Britain. Phone 01475 742500. Hope this helps.

rickterzo.  Welcome to the Forum!

For future help, please put make, model, year & type of engine, chassis in your Signature!

Good Luck & Safe Travels.

Carl C.

9 hours ago, rickterzo said:

Hi My name is Rick Terzo 

I have a class A motor home with a Sauer Danfoss  hydraulic motor for cooling fans for radiator part number 551101095210 cant find anyone that stocks one ,must supplier say 18 weeks to get .Can anyone help 

Hi Rick. Welcome to the FMCA Forum !

Just a heads up regarding the  Motor. 

There are information Numbers listed on the Hydraulic motor, you very well could need them so the replacement motor can be setup in the required configuration - so make sure you have all the information from the original when ordering a replacement.

Rich.

5 hours ago, tpicks55 said:

If all else fails try these people.(Not affiliated with them)  Good luck

Visone RV Parts - Worlds Largest Selection Of Used RV Parts / Motorhome Parts for sale. 
Used RV Parts Phone:
(606) 843-9889 (606) 305-1021 
Hours 8:00AM - 6:00PM EST Monday thu Friday 

They do have a LOT of used MH parts! All sales are final; they do not accept returns, nor offer refunds, for parts ordered. They do state parts are tested and verified in working order.

I was on their website this morning looking at a used XantreX 2012 inverter/charger, their price $1,4xx.xx. I found a new one on ebay(full warranty) for $1,299 W/ free shipping. Check around before buying.