bob99

Windshield replacement

Hi folks, I have a 1989 Safari Serengeti and a couple days ago someone in a front loader slammed the bucket into my driver’s side front windshield. Appreciate any suggestions as to new/used glass source Thanks

1 hour ago, bob99 said:

Hi folks, I have a 1989 Safari Serengeti and a couple days ago someone in a front loader slammed the bucket into my driver’s side front windshield. Appreciate any suggestions as to new/used glass source Thanks

The front end loader driver is responsible to get it replaced for you.  

FMCA has several commercial vendor that do great work. They all advertise in the Family Rving Magazine. Check them all out and see which is best for your area. And as Ray said the driver of the loader and his company is responsible for your loss. But it wouldn't hurt to have some idea of the replacement cost and a company to do the work.

Herman

The supplier for RV glass on the West Coast is “Coach Glass” whole sale only. Have your glass company call for pricing and availability 800 714 7171. 

It is the responsibility of that operator/driver's insurance company to locate and replace your windshield. Small claims court was designed for things like this if that companies insurance company hesitates.