Sign in to follow this  
one.click.away

they have a mind of there own

I own a 2006 Fleetwood revolution LE with hydraulic leveling jacks.  When i park my RV I manually level the RV, when I go to leave the park I pull in my slides and I start the engine then for some reason unknown to me the jacks automatically  retraced. This should not happen until I push the button to retract all jacks.  Has anybody had this problem if so please help me.

no, In 9 years it has never done this.  Something new to deal with.  we have always started the engine brought in the slides and then pushed that jack on button then the retract all jacks.  Now if you forget to do the jacks and you put the transmission in gear or take the emergence brake off then sirens go off and you know you forgot something.

My WInnebago is programmed that way. Not with just the engine running but engine running and/or emergency brake off or in gear and the jacks will retract. It's a safety issue.

On 8/24/2019 at 8:35 PM, wayne77590 said:

My WInnebago is programmed that way. Not with just the engine running but engine running and/or emergency brake off or in gear and the jacks will retract. It's a safety issue.

Mine acts the same.

one click, how does it act when you select automatic leveling?

Thanks for your input.  I talked to american coach and to spartan then to a retired american coach tech.  Here's my problem, the relay cube needed to be replaced, this is located in the fuse box under the drivers seat(in the basement). There are 3 fuse cubes and one needed to be replaced and now after 4 days of phone calls and trying different things we are good to go.