shotgunwriter

2005 Holiday Rambler Ambassador cabin air filter

Help! We are trying to find instructions on changing out the cabin air filter on our 2005 HR Ambassador. Scoured the internet as well as the users manual with no luck. Hubby is good with mechanical things. Just want to make sure he’s not tearing apart the wrong thing trying to access it. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

40 minutes ago, shotgunwriter said:

Help! We are trying to find instructions on changing out the cabin air filter on our 2005 HR Ambassador. Scoured the internet as well as the users manual with no luck. Hubby is good with mechanical things. Just want to make sure he’s not tearing apart the wrong thing trying to access it. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

Welcome to the  forum. Do you have anything that says you have one? I will almost bet you don't have one. 

Bill

The cabin Air Filter on our 2018 Endeavor XE is on the front of the Air box.  When I open the front of the coach up, it can be easily seen.  Not sure if yours is the same.  I can tell you that the only place I was able to locate a filter was from REV and they wanted 56.00 plus shipping.  

Good luck.