rparmer

Best Travel Trailer Brand?

Based on the various ones I've been inside of at various shows, and based on my brother's experience with his trailer, Lance seems to be pretty well put together. Seemed to be more solid than others.

No different than, what is the best Coach?  IMHO, it's all based upon, what you can afford?  There a 3 manufactures of 5'ers that I know off, that will set you back $795k to 1.8 million!  Then you got to tow it.  Same with 3 Coach's, priced about the same!  What most forget about is the 5 figures a year for Insurance and the same annual Lic. fee!

So, what can you afford?  What do you need?  Pull behind (Airstream) or 5'er?  

IMHO again, there is no "Best" brand of anything!

Carl

Carl, who are the manufacturers of those high dollar 5th wheels? I'm familiar with the Luxe and they are in the $150-200,000 range.

To answer the OP, usually the answer will be whatever the person owns and at the price point they are comfortable with. 

Jim S.  Newell (that's right, by request), Custom by Royal & Custom Coach work.  Featherlight also builds a 4 stall horse trailer with 36', 4 slide living area, by request.

I saw one of the Grand Design travel trailers a couple of weeks ago while camping in Tennessee.  They really look nice, at least from the outside.  Their fifth wheels have a good reputation.