dajolo

Togo Roadlink C2 4G LTE and WiFi Extender

Just bought a 'Togo Roadlink C2', and so far LOVE IT. The installation was a snap, and it functions exactly as advertised. The antenna unit is basically a Winegard ConnecT 2.0 4G2, has only one wire (12V to a power supply) and creates a wireless network throughout the RV and outside. It helps pull in weak WiFi signals, and you can purchase a data plan through AT&T. I decided I would take the plunge and went with the "$360.00 12 month/unlimited data plan and could not be happier with the whole thing. Costs are $399.00 (total cost includes shipping) for the unit and $360.00 (includes all taxes and surcharges) to get 12 months of your very own WiFi network. Easily switch back and forth between using cellular data or public/private WiFi (whichever is better in your area). Now I have written to FMCA about this and was brushed off because they have an advertising/service deal with Verizon and Sprint, but I feel they should be more concerned about their members and giving them the best information out there for RVer's, but that's just me.   

Thanks for this review DaJoLo. Where have you been with it? I have been looking at the ToGo to replace the Sprint Coolpad (not thru FMCA but direct with Sprint). Went on the road starting in Arizona going East and North to Nova Scotia then South thru North Carolina. Never got better than 1mb connectivity even around major cities. Tough decision to abandon my Coolpad investment but the reduced monthly service charge will eventually pay me back.

Do I read you correctly that the ToGo will amplify week campground WiFi?