wildebill308

A better sewer hose connection.

You know what a pain it is when you go to hook up your sewer hose to the sewer line in the ground and it is so recessed that after you screw th 4 way adapter in you can't connect the sewer hose.  Because the sewer inlet is so far down in the tight little recess. I found a handy little extension while cruising the exhibits at the 6 State rally in Shreveport LA. It is a short about 4" extension that raises the connection so it will clear. This is a Camco product "Camco 39735 Sewer Extension Clear 4 in 1."

I did a little survey.  They have them on Amazon for $9.82, Walmart had them for $28.10, on sale.:P 

Bill

Bill,
I have two of them and have been using them for 2 or 3 years. Got them at a local RV Parts store. Absolutely wonderful to have,

Yes, they do go between the sewer threaded pipe and the threaded adapter that connects to the sewer hose. Either the red or orange adapter will work with either of the PVC fittings. The smaller, 3”, will slip straight into an unthreaded sewer pipe and is tight enough to not need a donut. 

14 hours ago, RayIN said:

https://www.rvupgradestore.com/4-in-1-RV-Sewer-Extension-p/11-0555.htm sells them for $6.37.  I should get one ordered.

FWIW, rvupgradestore.com was started by the same man who began irv2.com.

That's what I paid for mine,  just didn't want to make anyone feel bad about spending $3 more.

4 hours ago, jleamont said:

you mean that 90 degree elbow wasn’t enough?

No, it is really better to hook 2 90s together. I have had to use as many as 4 together. 

Bill

On 9/22/2019 at 9:16 PM, WILDEBILL308 said:

No, it is really better to hook 2 90s together. I have had to use as many as 4 together. 

Bill

:lol:   

23 hours ago, huffypuff said:

Just ordered one, thanks for the information. I didn't know such an item was made.

13 hours ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

Bill

Hmm! I'm trying to picture the direction of flow with 2 90s. Hmm!