wood6406

Looking for TPS Recommendations

I have a 40' Eagle and a Chevy Tahoe Toad.  I have been researching TPS flow-through systems for a 10 wheel application but the reviews seem very mixed.  Battery issues, water damage and O ring failures seem to be common.  What recommendations my fellow RV'ers have for me?

This has been the subject of many topics. If you do a search (TPMS) in the top right of the screen you will have a lot to read. We Ru the EEZTIRE system and love it.

Here is one post;

There are many good reliable brands, IMO Dorian PressurPro is the only one made in the U.S.A. You really do get what you pay for. For  instance, on Amazon you may buy a TPMS from a low of $69 to a high of $2,998. IMO both of those are ridiculous. The Dorian 12  transmitter system is $769, and is IMO the best quality one may purchase readily. I have a  made in China TST system which is perhaps $150 less today, I purchased it due to their high level of customer service.

I am running a direct comparison of two different TPM systems (Tire Traker & TST) Early results have been posted on my blog. I am not aware of any other direct real-life comparison. (If anyone knows of such I would appreciate hearing about it.

I also, in my working life as a tire engineer, started working with TPMS in 2002

In general, it appears that most systems being offered today (in FMCA magazine and at FMCA Conventions) are similar in design and function.

I might suggest that you consider the warranty and the information provided on the company website and if they have a phone number.