Sign in to follow this  
rayin

Tailgating at football games is fun_until

Nothing is that important to take precedence over life threatening situations.

I can hear those not in the affected area complaining because it was not pertinent to them.

If the game had been interrupted the masses would be hollering, with no regard for those in the path of the tornado.

It is our present majority society.

23 hours ago, wayne77590 said:

Nothing is that important to take precedence over life threatening situations.

I can hear those not in the affected area complaining because it was not pertinent to them.

If the game had been interrupted the masses would be hollering, with no regard for those in the path of the tornado.

It is our present majority society.

Yep, a sad statement of the times. IMO, as the world population increases, so will indifference to others.

Elkhartjim what was the Heidi episode?

The Heidi Bowl

I'd be upset also if I were a fan and since the NBC ruling of never to leave a game I now make sure I record the news after a game so I can catch all of my program recordings. Everything runs overtime.

On 10/26/2019 at 11:26 AM, wayne77590 said:

The Heidi Bowl

I'd be upset also if I were a fan and since the NBC ruling of never to leave a game I now make sure I record the news after a game so I can catch all of my program recordings. Everything runs overtime.

OK, now I know why I had never heard of the Heidi bowl, Uncle Sam had me preoccupied.

I'd forecast there will be monetary repercussions from that  decision to stay with the game.