westmc

Fuse panel locations

I have a 2004 Damon Challenger on a Workhorse W22 chassis .I'm looking for two things 1. a wiring diagram 2. fuse panel locations (I have found one under drivers side dash, One under the hood and one in the breaker panel in bedroom ) are there any others? I have a hot wire that blew the fuse. I have checked all of the fuses in the panels I listed they all checked out ok.

Thanks for any help

Dan

15 hours ago, westmc said:

I have a 2004 Damon Challenger on a Workhorse W22 chassis .I'm looking for two things 1. a wiring diagram 2. fuse panel locations (I have found one under drivers side dash, One under the hood and one in the breaker panel in bedroom ) are there any others? I have a hot wire that blew the fuse. I have checked all of the fuses in the panels I listed they all checked out ok.

Thanks for any help

Dan

Dan,  Welcome to the FMCA Forum !

There are different manuals for the coach, that are supplied buy the builder and manuals for the chassis, supplied by the chassis builder.

There are different manuals listed for the chassis, do you have a 8.1 leader engine?

I attached the electrical drawings for the W-22 chassis. They can be over whelming if you are not into DYI on a number of electrical repair. 

Rich.

W20_W22_L18.pdf