Wool2108

Air brake dryer

We have a 2014 Winnebago journey and was wondering how often the dryer filter for the air brakes need to be replaced. The Cummins place checked it and said it was good 

If OE, it is definitely time. Though it is somewhat dependent on where you operate the coach (say desert SW vs hot, humid Gulf coast) 3 years is a reasonable interval.

And, my strong suggestion is to just replace it with a  FACTORY REMAN.  Factory as in the factory that made it not a "made to replace" one of unknown quality.  That not only replaces the filters (two filters in most), but also the heater, valves, etc. 

With the price of labor, about the same price as a complete rebuilt and you will have all new "internals".

And, not a difficult DIY job.

Agree 3 year change for element. My unit I installed as the coach did not have one and should. Replacement cartridges for mine are Baldwin. I have yet to get it off it is on so tight. I will have to remove and disassemble.

I am certain two is fine. The key in this is as Brett alluded to would be the environment one is most commonly in. If in a humid climate change more frequently and a dry Arizona climate much longer.