Sign in to follow this  
gdpbirdhouse

2018 American Revolution Electrical issue

Our dishwasher outlet along with the other 2 galley outlets stopped working.  I cannot locate the GFI reset for this.  We've tried resetting the appliance breakers, appliance 1 and appliance 2 is not the solution.   Can someone help out?  Thank you,

Pam

Pam,

Welcome to the FMCA Forum.

Hopefully, someone else with the same or similar model will chime in.

GFI's can be located anywhere between the coach 120 VAC main breaker box and the first "Protected" outlet.  Also check in the bathroom, as they are also commonly GFI protected.

I have two GFCI outlets, one in the bathroom and one outside in the entertainment center. If you have an outside radio, you might want to check there

Be sure the charger inverter breaker didn't trip.  Happen to me when there was too many ladies in the galley.  OVERLOAD

Have you looked in your owners manual?  Dishwasher and all none American coach add on's, come in plastic envelopes, with wiring instructions.  I have 4 GFCI outlets...bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and livingroom by TV equipment.  

7 hours ago, manholt said:

....I have 4 GFCI outlets...bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and livingroom by TV equipment...  

Same on my coach, AC puts GFIs all over the place, you'll have to look around for them.  I have one in the power hose compartment.