kraussdk

Jack and generator fuse reset button location

I know basically where the reset button for the generator and jacks fuse is located, but is there a picture of exactly where it is out there anywhere.  

The fuse block is behind the circuit board and hard to see.

A 2000 National Dolphin and neither the generator nor leveling jacks seem like they are getting any power.   The manual lists a fuse or breaker in the compartment by the batteries and show a reset button on it, but it is behind the circuit board and I don't know what I am feeling for.

Power gear.     The motorhome manual says the fuse/power cube is behind the circuit board on my coach.  I just don't know what I am looking for to find the reset button.

I have Power Gear by Lippert. Is yours Manual or Auto/Manual?  Do you have any lights on pad, green or red?  May not be a fuse, but needs to be reset, also are they elect?  If not, have you looked at fluid tank, it should be full with Jacks up.  My fuse is under touch pad...Is this a "new" coach to you?

Most elect problems are due to a loose or dirty ground wire.  Make sure all battery posts are clean & connections are tight, look for ground wire where it's connected to frame.  A 20 year old coach, picks up a lot of dirt & corrosion over the years.  Is your inverter on?  It has a reset Circut Breaker on right side..some are a button, some a on/off switch.