rolex

Finding things in WALMART

Lacking a good place to post this, I've chosen the FullTimer area since they might find this most helpful.

When I am traveling and need something for my PleasureWay Lexor FL I often head to Walmart and find their APP very useful. In the store, select Wi-Fi on your phone to connect to the free Walmart Wi-Fi and you'll get a good, fast, connection. If you want to locate an item in the store you are in you can enter the item in the search bar, and when it returns information you can click on the "at your store" icon where you can change the store if you need. You will be SHOWN a diagram of the store and the aisle where the item is located. And, ready for this...it will even locate items in the grocery section. How great is that!! Hope this helps you as you travel to new locations.

Bruce & Rosemary Monte

Casa Grande, AZ

2019 PleasureWay Lexor FL

Rolex,

Welcome to the Forum.

Another thing you can find at WalMart are parts and supplies for you RV. If you have a name and or part number they have item most available in stock or pickup.

I have found many items there and very likely at a good price. Some items may have to be shipped directly to you but many times prepaid. Give them a try sometime.

Herman

Bruce, Welcome to the forum. I will check that out it sounds like something useful when you go to a new store. We know all Walmarts are set the same :P. I wish they had apps to do that for all the major grocery stores to. Finding your way around new stores is just part of the grand adventure.

Bill

I have a Walmart app and I use the Walmart Pay. Open the app, open the Walmart Pay, scan the card reader - walk out the door after bagging.  I'll have to try the find part of it.

Also have Sam's app. Scan and Go is great.  As you pick up items you activate your camera, it put it all as a list and when finished shopping click on check out, or pay now, and proceed to the exit. No need to stand in line getting items scanned.  Works great. Wish Costco had it.