revrichard

Happy Thanksgiving

Thank you,  have a safe and and enjoyable time with family.

Each year I spend more time thinking about those who gave all; I feel so very humbled by their sacrifice.

Bill, we have 3 acres & a barnominium, with 3 full 50 amp hook up's, 4 miles west of town. It's 10/15 degrees warmer than Burnet. :P

On 12/13/2019 at 5:21 AM, manholt said:

Bill, we have 3 acres & a barnominium, with 3 full 50 amp hook up's, 4 miles west of town. It's 10/15 degrees warmer than Burnet. :P

As for Whitewright that would only be 45 degrees. It's only 31 now and going down. Do you know how to say BURRRR. Yes I know up North that would be a mild day but here that's darn cold. :mellow:

Herman

Yesterday was 62, now 42.  Today 62/31, then 63/35, thru Monday 68/45.  Burnet was 52/22, today 52/25, then 57/28...the north wind at 15/20 is what makes it feel cold. ☃️

Wayne, anytime. Just Text or PM me for direction...we'll be here until 1/7/20!

Thanks, and will keep it in mind.  Right now it is puppy training time and until she has her final shots she can't really go anywhere. Also, sometime after January 4, date to be determined, I'm finally going to get my left knee replaced so I'll be down with PT 3 times a week for about 8 weeks - itchin' to go RV'ing.

Oh oh! I think this thread has been Hi-jacked. Sorry RevRichard, Doc.

Thank you for your service and a Merry Christmas to you and all your family and friends.

Daisy had her last puppy shot 4 weeks ago, training does not go away with shot's...just more of it, in a different way! Lol