sacil9151

2006 Monaco Camelot 42DSQ SLIDE CONTROLLER BOARD

I have an issue with my slide control board. 2 slides not working and the controller board, made by IDS that no longer exists, is not to be found. The only information I presently have gotten is that i will need to rewire the four slides individually to separate boards for each slide. That is crazy but may be the only choice at this time? Any help would be appreciated. The board identification numbers are:
IDS 10667D

I have no idea what the bottom set of numbers identify but the only board I that came close was a IDS 10667E and it does not work.

Any help?? Would be appreciated.

slide_board.JPG

Also Welcome.

If the part is truly obsolete and no longer available there are two  I would try. Visone RV at usedrvparts.visonerv.com or Colaws RV Salvage at colawrvsalvage.com

Herman

SACIL

This is a good link to get information covering your model coach.  The model year falls into a 5 year gap in information. 

it would help if you could add all and any information about your slide system included in the owners information file that was included with the coach.

http://www.visualsc.com/myMH.pdf

If you don't feel comfortable down loading the info this is a copy of the pdf file .

Rich.

2006 Monaco Camelot 42-DSQ.pdf