TW, Welcome to the Forum.

If your coach is a diesel I would go with an M&G Engineering system. Proportional and all you do is plug in, connect the brake away and go. IMHO (in my humble opinion) the best there is.

For best results to an issue, put your coach information and tow vehicle information in you signature. Then folks will know more and be able to help right away.

And again Welcome.

Herman

TW, Welcome to the FMCA Fourms!

If your coach is air brake equipped the M&G system would also save you money. We have a 2014 Wrangler with M&G, love it!

WE have the Blue Ox Patriot 3 Braking System and it has been in 4 different toads and currently have two toads we can tow 4 down depend on what we going to do on the trip.  I like it because I can set it not to apply the brakes on the toad when the engine brake comes on or light braking.  No sense having the. toad brakes trying to slow slow down the coach.

Thanks for the reply and for the welcome! We have a 2001 International Amtran Diesel Bus Conversion, doing the conversion have been nothing but a challenge from day one but have enjoyed it. we did it because of the poor workmanship in RV's these days. We also own a 2011 Heartland 5th wheel but wanted something to tow the Jeep.

Welcome.

I have M&G for my 2013 Jeep, towed for over 90,000 miles with no problems...I'm second owner of coach & it had 28,700 when purchased in 2013!  Yep, have 108, 818 on coach now!  Jeep is at 51,000+ gentle miles! :lol::rolleyes:

The longer this runs, the closer you get to 50/50...There is no right brake for everyone & every application, we all have our own opinion! :P