Factor

Fair winds and following seas.

All:

I am glad to be here.  I learned so much in about 15 minutes of lurking I just joined.  Easy stuff first not on the road yet.  No RV yet. 🙁  We are in the planning phase.

I am Brent aka Factor.  Feel free to call me either one.  Married and happy. I am what most call a Computer Geek.  20 years in the Information Technology sector.  I also am a emergency room RN as well.  Strange twist I know but hey its life.  I live in Middle Tennessee.  Raised by the Greatest Generation.  I love American History, Photography, Language, and anything Technology.  I hope to learn a lot here and contribute back as well.

Wherever you are I hope you are well.

Welcome to the FMCA discussion forums! No-one here knows everything, however when we all  get our heads together we usually determine the correct answer.

53 minutes ago, richard5933 said:

A big welcome from Wisconsin! Glad to have you join in.

GO PACK GO....  Born and raised in the South a Packers fan.  My spouse's family is from Wonewoc in the Dells.  Her dad was like he seems nice... then we talked about Vince, Bart and Nitschke.  He was like your going to Marry that guy right....😎

The North is not Enough..  Stay well

50 minutes ago, RayIN said:

No-one here knows everything

Thanks.  No one does.  I am just a regular guy.  Glad to be here.

1 hour ago, Factor said:

No RV yet. 🙁  We are in the planning phase.

Give us your thoughts on what you are looking for and you will get lots of ideas and suggestions. We love telling people how to spend their money.:lol:

Bill

8 hours ago, manholt said:

Welcome Brent/Factor!

I saw your DP post first.

I'm Carl Christensen/Manholt, take your pick!

Happy New Year.

Happy New year to you as well.

1 hour ago, wayne77590 said:

Welcome, I'm Wayne.

Wayne thank you so much for your service.  2 of my close friends are Marines one was in Nam, the other a Captain in Iraq Forward observer Artillery.

31 minutes ago, jleamont said:

Brent, welcome! 
We are from Southeastern PA, otherwise known as PA Dutch Country.

We love Lancaster and Gettysburg..   Are you near York?  

I think, if I remember right (was with him this summer for a week) he's not far from Blue Ball. We stayed at KOA Lancaster/Holland.

17 hours ago, Factor said:

Wayne thank you so much for your service.  2 of my close friends are Marines one was in Nam, the other a Captain in Iraq Forward observer Artillery.

Give your friends a Semper Fi for me.
I did the Nam tour, 68-69.

1 hour ago, wayne77590 said:

Give your friends a Semper Fi for me.
I did the Nam tour, 68-69.

Meant in all sincerity as I am not a Marine.  Hope your not offended by a non Marine saying...     OORAH!!! 

16 hours ago, jleamont said:

East of Lancaster, just south of Intercourse. 

Awesome..  My wife is a quilter so we are in Lancaster every now and then..

On 12/30/2019 at 3:54 PM, wayne77590 said:

Absolutely not offended. Thank you.

Wayne great.  I have High respect for all Military.  As it never happened with me.  It's one of my regrets.  Funny story I say Semper Fi to my USMC friends a lot.  No issues.  One time I said Semper Fi to a random Marine and he got upset when I said it.  After I divulged I was not a Marine.  Now the funny part is when I spoke to my Marine friends about it.  They both asked me was he a Pilot?  Not sure the significance but he was...  I thought it was funny they both said that.  It's the reason I made sure with you.  I did assume since you are a Master Sergeant you would be fine.  Semper Fi.