Sign in to follow this  
REI60

Sprint hotspot delivery issues

Has anyone had issues getting a timely delivery from Sprint when ordering their hot spot through FMCA?  Ordered on 12/27/19. No info on who  or if it had shipped as on 1-2-20. Spoke to Brett after numerous tries. They have no idea either.  How has everyone else's experience gone with a Sprint order ?

UPDATE 1-3-20

Sprint hot spot arrived today. Powered on and signal was flashing between 1 and 2 bars. According to Sprint map and their local store here before I ordered I should be having a max out signal. Appears Sprint coverage maps at least for East Tn appear to be generous in showing coverage.  I also have noticed that the data usage says I have 9.5 g of data left. Since this is UNLIMITED is this something I need to be concerned with??  Also has anyone tried the small accessory antennas they have for these that is suppose to help in getting a better signal ?? Am going to Port Canaveral area and maps there show good connection also. Has anyone been in this area with the MIFI 8000 from Sprint? Also how about Homestead Fl area?   Thanks.

7 minutes ago, REI60 said:

No info on who  or if it had shipped as on 2-2-20.

Assume you mean 1/2/20.

Quite likely the holidays have had an impact on shipments. We experienced the same thing with a  Home Depo order-- delayed due to the holidays.

BTW,  different Brett!

ditto what wolfe10 stated. My daughter worked for awhile in a "Fulfillment Center" which is just an order filling distribution center for various companies. She packaged items for 6 different companies and they did close down the week between Christmas and New Years, did not go back until usually the 4-5th of January. She said she now knows why when she orders things sometimes NO ONE at the company knows anything about the order, simply reason, they have nothing to do with the distribution.

Yep, this is the one combo holiday of the year!  We got to Three Rivers house 10 days before Christmas, found that the 27 year old GE washing machine was dead. Got on line with Lows & ordered another GE...it was delivered yesterday at noon! :P  6 to 7 business days only works the other 50 weeks a year!  Holiday help, also comes with no brain,  they where going to ship it to the Billing Add...A P.O. Box!!!

We washed a lot yesterday!! Lol  The washer/dryer in coach is great, but there are limits. :ph34r:

Update

Brett called just after 5pm. He had found someone at Sprint. They located the order. Arrival is tomorrow. I entered the tracking number. Shipping from Ky to me in east Tennessee. Showed shipped a few hrs before call came from FMCA. Hope it makes the few hundred mile trip.