RJEJ

Super C information needed.

I owned 1992 Crosscountry 34 foot diesel pusher on a spartan chassis, nice long wheel base for a 34 footer, it rode and handled very well, only problem that I had with it was a leaking roof and delamination of the side walls.

I am a retired semi driver.  I purchased a super c used 2016 Nexus 36ft Ghost with 33,000 miles.  It is an air bag ride. the chair goes back and forth along with up and down depending on how you prefer to set your chair for your ride and dependent on the road.  The amount of air can be adjusted to the seats. Its just like a day cab for semi drivers. Like driving a big truck.  I am happy with it..goes up and down hills with ease pulls toad 2019 Ford Ranger , its a ...6.7 diesel.  It did wander until we installed a Safe T Steer.

20201113_150435.jpg

20190911_180751-600x800.jpg

20190913_173756-800x600.jpg

Edited by C-923690

Welcome to th Forum! :)

Are you a Commercial member of FMCA or is it a carry over # from  something else?

Nice looking SC!

16 hours ago, C-923690 said:

It is an air bag ride

Front suspension also? If so can you post some photos, just curious what that looks like with an engine sitting over top of it. 

9 hours ago, manholt said:

He has a Safe T Steer on it, IS doubt it, AB's in rear only!

for the 2021:  Ghost 

This Diesel is built on an International DuraStar chassis, which gives you 20,000lb towing capacity, air ride brakes, air ride suspension, 22.5 inch tires

This is an older thread but I am in the process of downsizing from a 37' Allegro bus to the new Super C  Nexus Rebel 30R.  We don't snowbird any more and have shorter tips.  I almost bought a Dynamax Isata 5 28SS, that would have been a mistake.  We finally found one to see "in the flesh" and my wife could barely get out of the PS seat and back into the coach.  Looked at a Rebel 30R and the front seats were MUCH easier to enter and exit.  The Rebel has 4x4, a 15K towing capacity and a Duramax diesel on an Internatiional truck chasis.  I am looking forward to delivery.

gorgeguy. Welcome to the Forum and Happy New Year! :)

When you have a chance, post some photos of your "new to you" rig!

Happy trails to you both!

I have a 2018 Dynamax 37TS Super C.  Overall length 39' 2"  Could not be happier.  It is the only Super C that I know of that is based on an M2 commercial chassis.

Air ride rear axle, front is spring, has air ride seats for passenger and driver.   ISL 9 Cummins (newer 2021 late models have DD8 Detroit's)  

My Cummins is 350hp 1150 torque..

I have towed 15K trailer with this without any issues.  MH is rated for GCWR 54000.    20K towing capable.

Ride is very comfortable.  Even had this in 60 knot crosswind and was OK.  (going across Nebraska during wind storm)  Normally have not had issues with side winds.

I have a Thor super C on the Ford 550 truck chassis and it handles like a large pickup. Can’t say it handles like a SUV but it handles much better than any gas motorhome I’ve had. It is 36 ft long and I can get it in any spot that you can get any 36’ rv in. I think you can get one as small as 30’.