Sign in to follow this  
jturner9

Grand Tetons Coulter Bay Village RV Park

We are making a trip to Coulter Bay Village and RV Park from North Carolina this summer.  We would like to see images of the RV park itself taken from people who have stayed there. Along with thier impressions of the Village and RV park. There are a lot of images of the place on line , but very few show the camp sites themselevs. Thank you in advance for any help on this .

Jim

Have you looked at https://www.campgroundreviews.com/ 

The park is hear https://www.gtlc.com/rv

Better yet have you made reservations yet? May be to late already.

By the way welcome to the forum.

Please add your RV to your signature, it will speed better responses. 

Like this,  what is the length of your RV I see some fairley big coaches and the website says they have sites capable of handling 45 foot.  

Bill

Is Coulter Bay your destination or are you staying here to visit Yellowstone and the Tetons?  I stayed there several years ago and the sites were all adequate for my 38 foot motorhome. I usually want a park thats clean with good power centrally located to the attractions. You're about an hour from Yellowstone and can easily drive another 75-100 miles a day inside the park. 

We stay was similar to elkhartjim’s above. We had a 30amp site with sewer. We probably had water, but I don’t remember for sure. We had about 150 yard walk to their restaurant which was good. We really liked being able to go into either park. Also, if you can take the float trip on the Snake River in the Tetons. You have a guide to pilot. They are rubber rafts that have about 2 foot high sides to sit on to enjoy the trip. The last one in the day is best for wildlife viewing. I like the north end trip best, but both are good. We have done both twice.