ldowning

How to Upgrade Sprint's Franklin R910 wifi

Anyone know what the process is to upgrade the Franklin R910 wifi that was issued when we signed up?
The wifi is now obsolete according to Sprint and I would like to upgrade to the newer model.

Any info would be appreciated.

I have the same question.  I recently began receiving notifications stating that the the Sprint hotspot connection is not secure on Windows 10 because it (the hotspot) uses an outdated security protocol.  Is there a firmware update and if so how is the hotspot upgraded? 

When my R910 got a swollen battery and popped the back off, FMCA arranged the replacement and I received a Mifi 8000L as the replacement. That was in January, I believe.

Ray

I have a new issue.  I do not get the red power button but a yellow one.  Nothing comes up on the R910.  Let me down as we were running from the latest Hurricanes.   Is it obsolete or some other problem.  I will carry to the Sprint store nearby next week.

On 8/2/2020 at 5:49 PM, raypesek said:

When my R910 got a swollen battery and popped the back off, FMCA arranged the replacement and I received a Mifi 8000L as the replacement. That was in January, I believe.

Ray

Same response here. FMCA staff was wonderful!