MONTIE

Adjusting the slideouts

I have looked at all the posts concerning slideouts and have read the same question I am going to ask. Where can I find simple directions concerning the adjustment of a slideout?

I have a full-wall slideout on a 40-foot Monaco Knight DFT. The thing operates good and I have adjusted but I cannot get the bottom and the top to close at the same time. it either leaves a crack at the top or bottom or it closes right on one end and not the other. I can't seem to find that middle ground that makes it tight all the way around the slides.

When I first started there was an 1-inch crack at the bottom. I have that closing tight now and the top has a small gap; maybe it is supposed to be that way. If I could read the directions I believe I could make it work, but I cannot find any help.

HELP. PLEASE.

Unfortunately, the full-wall-slide was another nail in the previous Monaco's coffin. Dealers all over were left with these models in inventory when the company folded - most seem to have been sold due to the scarcity of DP models to buy over the last year. They had a bad reputation. The two I looked at didn't seem to have enough rigidity to keep the entire slide "square". Your best bet is to contact the "new" Monaco to see if you can get support

I also have a 2008 Monaco Knight DFT There is no problem with the full wall slide on my coach it closes perfectly every time with no gaps anywhere I am sure that it can be adjusted to close correctly. as it should have been when it left the dealership and the factory. I am sure that tech support can assist you as they have been very helpful when I contact them about any issues except for warranty.