dbenoit

Old Guy MH Crusing Playlist

Gangster rap....:lol: JUST KIDDING

Seriously, Usually I am on the seek button for a local country station or classic rock, especially if headed south. Up here our country stations are pretty...HORRIBLE!

or 

DW is talking, no reception and I shut it off, we just chat and admire the scenery. 

The Eagles!  The guitar work by Don Felder and Glenn Frey  is amazing. After a few hours, DW nixes them and switches on the 10 CD changer that's loaded with golden oldies CW legends, and a CD copy of Glenn Miller's original 33 1/3 album (big band at its finest IMO).

I have a "No DW" playlist mostly 70's rock but I don't get to listen to that often. Listen to  DW's list?? I need

like 4 espresso's to stay awake. Imma gonna listen to some of your listings and maybe create a new playlist.

I do like older CW music too.

How about Hank williams, Patsy Cline, Johnny Cash, Loretta Lynn, Dolly Parton, Reba McEntire, Garth Brooks, Merle Haggard, Marty Robbins, Charley Pride, Randy Travis, Barbara Mandrell, Kenny Rogers, Ray Price, Eddy Arnold, Tennessee Ernie Ford, Glen Campbell, and my all time favorite John Denver.

All great in their own way and I can listen to them all day long.

Herman

Imma thinkin like Rare Earth, The Hollies, The Grass Roots, Strawberry Alarm Clock, Edison Lighthouse, Shocking Blue, Jefferson Airplane, etc....

4 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

How about Hank williams, Patsy Cline, Johnny Cash, Loretta Lynn, Dolly Parton, Reba McEntire, Garth Brooks, Merle Haggard, Marty Robbins, Charley Pride, Randy Travis, Barbara Mandrell, Kenny Rogers, Ray Price, Eddy Arnold, Tennessee Ernie Ford, Glen Campbell, and my all time favorite John Denver.

All great in their own way and I can listen to them all day long.

Herman

DW has a Hank Williams 33 1/3 album titled "Mr. and Mrs. Hank Williams"  singing duets. I haven't copied it onto a CD yet though, nor another album titled "the four Hanks" Hank Williams, Hank Snow, Hank Locklin, Hank Thompson.

Edit, DW won't allow me to play my Red Sovine album while driving the MH, she's afraid I'll get "into the moment" as she says.

1 hour ago, RayIN said:

DW won't allow me to play my Red Sovine album while driving the MH, she's afraid I'll get "into the moment" as she says.

:lol: that's funny! :lol:.

"East bound and down" (Jerry Reed) came on once, she looked over and say's "don't even think about speeding up, I see that look in your eye and your twitching" I told her good thing were going south bound, that shoe don't fit good enough to run in it :lol:.

I get 90%+ on Sirus, Bluesvill, Willie Nelson, some trucking songs, Glen Miller, Best of Big Band, Rock...way to many to list, from 1971 to 1986 I was the owner of European Production, we interchanged groups with Hamilton Production of LA, CA. and Zapata Production of Germany.  

DB, is this "Cabin Fever" season? 😂

53 minutes ago, manholt said:

Sure sounds like it! He's trying to wake up the forums to keep himself occupied :lol:

On 1/22/2020 at 3:41 PM, manholt said:

Big time! I'm so bored this winter we had to book a cruise for April, come back and it's RVing time.

SO I gets this bill from ezpass, look up the toll and not even close. So I call and they said they will investigate.

Got a call back and they said in was a MH registered to me. When Forest River took it to IN they racked up some tolls. 

Driver must have been listening to my "In A Gadda Da Vida- Iron Butterfly" CD that was still in.

Willie's Roadhouse if I get my way, otherwise The Garth Channel, Outlaw, Highway.

Herman, that's what I like about Willie's Roadhouse, it plays all those artists.

If we have bad reception I can turn on the iPod I received back in the 80's and it has 6700 songs on it of all genres. I can play for 15.6 days without repeating a song. It is a 64Gb iPod and only has 24.17Gb used.