dbenoit

Cabin Fever "2020"

Sure glad that I don't live in the same area that u do. Temperature here is 50° F  and beautiful sunshine.:o Just gotta rub it in!

9 minutes ago, kaypsmith said:

Just gotta rub it in!

Why do you stay someplace so cold Kay? It is 63 in Fort Worth, it may warm up this weekend.;)

Bill

Drizzle at camp house in Three Rivers, balmy 64...got to 72!! 😁  Sunday/Monday in the 80's and mid 70's for rest of week!  😎

1 hour ago, WILDEBILL308 said:
2 hours ago, kaypsmith said:

Why do you stay someplace so cold Kay? It is 63 in Fort Worth, it may warm up this weekend.

Gotta stay somewhere, and this place is closer to being paid fer. LOL!

13 hours ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

Why do you stay someplace so cold Kay? It is 63 in Fort Worth, it may warm up this weekend.;)

Bill

It was 55 here yesterday, rained a lot but I’ll take that with 55 degrees any day!! 

19 hours ago, kaypsmith said:

Sure glad that I don't live in the same area that u do. Temperature here is 50% F  and beautiful sunshine.:o Just gotta rub it in!

To make the ° symbol, hold down the inner ALT key while pressing 2 4 8 on the keypad on right side of keyboard. The complete listing of W10 alternate signs is found at: https://tools.oratory.com/altcodes.html

We have bright sunshine mild North breeze at 32°F, but It's 76° in front of this monitor.

8 minutes ago, elkhartjim said:

I'm just south of Cuba on the Silversea ship Silver Shadow and its a hot 82° F. 

My brother is just north of you. Yesterday he and his wife just crossed from Miami to Bimini in the sailboat.

82 sunny & AC is on! 

Jim S. Wait until you get out of Panama..should be about 92/muggy and feel like 100+, no tie required at dinner!  When you get to my 2nd favorite city in Colombia, buy a white dress Canberra shirt.  

Carl, we'll have some temperature swings from Colombia, Panama Canal to Machu Picchu. 

Brett, the seas were exceptionally calm even with 20 knot winds yesterday. 

It’s a beautiful 70˚ in Aransas Pass and going to 75˚ later this afternoon. Getting ready for our neighborhood daily happy hour.

Boy, life is good when "getting ready for happy hour" can be the focal point for the afternoon.

I need to get done with my chores so I can prepare to get ready myself!

This Sunday it expected to be 58°F, today_ 34°. Worst part, my cousin keep texting me the weather in Ft. Myers Beach, and I'm 🥶

I'm jealous of the discussion on many fronts -- getting ready for happy hour at 2:00 p.m. in the afternoon, retired to "work when you want and be merry when ever possible", cruising the Caribbean, etc.   Still have 3+ years until early retirement looks attractive (pension lump sum amount peaks at age 62).

I'm not jealous of sub 50 F weather.  It was a pleasant 55 F for my noon hour workout.  Unfortunately my motorhome is sitting unused. :(

Mike, you can take it to South Texas on weekends!  HH at 2pm? No way, mine start at 4 or 5, depending upon where we are...on a cruise it's 4:30 pm/then it's free until 8:30.

17 hours ago, fagnaml said:

Unfortunately my motorhome is sitting unused. :(

I hate that! Especially in NH when you look at it a few times during the day and think of the fun you "could" be having

Dang, Mike, come on down to Texas City. Right now it is 56˚ with high today of 59˚.  Then 62, 64, 70, 70, 73˚.

Shorts weather.

Wayne, how can you say that?  You got the fire & heat on, below 63! LOL

Add 5 degrees on to those #'s for Three River! 

You all crack me up....As soon as this thread is created you go right into how warm it is where you are, tff.

Imma smiling.

I agree so here is a post with not so great temperatures. When I was outside earlier you could see your breath and they are forecasting sleet pellets this evening. 

Bill