dbenoit

Cabin Fever "2020"

41 minutes ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

When I was outside earlier you could see your breath and they are forecasting sleet pellets this evening. 

Great, Ya'll want me to move there. I relocate to that ill be single and homeless after the first January :blink::lol:

I'll be sleeping in Carl's basement, Coach basement that is :wacko:

Wayne, yes it's generally 10 degrees difference between Burnet Ranch and the camp- house (we have to call it something).

Joe, you could stay in Camp house or bring coach, we have 3 full HU. 😁

Right now, I don't think there is anyplace in Texas that feels over 40!  We are on Galveston, Island and it's COLD!!! A friend in Corpus said he had feel like 31, we got 28 and Burnet is at 21.

I listed my house again yesterday, effective Friday.  We head for Burnet this morning...Brrrr!

24 minutes ago, manholt said:

Right now, I don't think there is anyplace in Texas that feels over 40!

Its been a mild winter here. We were in the 60's the other day, today 50's and heavy rain. 

Winter returned to the Houston area this morning -- 35 F with 22 F wind chill plus some sleet during the night!    The wife and I are anxiously awaiting "Wine and Wildflowers" season to arrive in late March for our annual Hill Country outing to refill the wine cellar and get a break from our career demands and Houston traffic --> https://texaswinetrail.com/wine-wildflower-journey/

3 hours ago, F433921 said:

75 today in Palm Springs😎😎

Jim

75 today in Palm Springs😎😎

Jim

We are across I-10 in Desert Hot spring.  

Enough is enough! Although I no longer burn wood for heat, i got out today and cut up about  1/4 of a 80' Oak tree that had been snapped off at the roots by a microburst last spring. I knew I was out of condition, but whew, not that much out. It was great wood cutting weather though, 32°, very light breeze,light snow falling.

I may repeat today, after I recover a week.:unsure:

4 hours ago, huffypuff said:

We are across I-10 in Desert Hot spring.  

We are actually in Desert Hot Springs at Sky Valley Resort, were are u guys? I thought you has left the area?

Jim

4 hours ago, F433921 said:

We are actually in Desert Hot Springs at Sky Valley Resort, were are u guys? I thought you has left the area?

Jim

We went to Quartzite from the 19 to 24 last month to attend a rally and big tent rv show.   We are back here at Sams Family Spas until the 17 of this month.  So we are just up the road from you on Dillon Road.  

4 minutes ago, manholt said:

Ray has a New coach to move into! 😁

We are back at the ranch..32/24 clear sky. Tomorrow  back to 65+! :P

Although the broker and rv country says it's a done deal, the fat bank didn't sing yet.  To many hands in the pot make a easy thing difficult.  Also being in different states don't make it easy.  May not happen.  

4 hours ago, manholt said:

That's a bummer!  Are you going thru your bank or one of theirs?  

All on them with one loan approved.  My first payment is the 21st and I don't have the coach yet.  Second loan is in limbo as they don't know what they are doing.  

Every time I walk by the MH I see the sticker on the door that states:

"This unit has been winterized"

Forest River put it on when they took it.

Think I'll take it off as it aggravates the @#$% out of me. That's what Cabin Fever does.

I don't know does it have the same protection as the tag on your mattress?? Maybe only Forest river may remove it UNDER PENALTY OF LAW. It makes shure you keep coming back for service.:D

Bill

Herman, if they keep fixing or replacing things, that's money earned and far more than the monthly payment...But I do agree. :P