VinceSandra

Quality Repair Shop: Ontario, OR - Boise, ID area

Hello, Looking for a quality repair shop in the Ontario, OR - Boise, ID area. Hoping someone can recommend a great shop. At this time nothing major needed, aqua hot service, minor electrical and an ABS light.

RV is a 2010 Tiffin Alegro Bus.

Thanks, Vince 

Welcome!

I cannot help with locating a repair shop. I can offer some advice about the ABS light staying on; this is usually due road dirt,grease,etc. sticking in the tone rings slots on each wheel and causing a fault light. My solution was to use my pressure washer from the opposite side and vigorously  spray the backside of the wheels of the other side of the MH.

A word of caution, the brakes will be wet afterwards, drive with care! If this doesn't work, you have lost nothing but time and a tiny bit higher water bill.

BTW, the ABS light does not affect braking ability, they just do not have the anti-lock feature.

Bretz RV is always booked months in advance and is expensive. Try going on rvservicereviews.com, or call a few campgrounds for a recommendation. When I stayed at Ambassador RV Resort in Caldwell they revered me to a good mobile tech but I don’t remember his name. Also as per the Aqua Hot, go on their web site and click in your location for a certified Aqua Hot tech. There is a mobile one in the area. Don’t let anyone work on your Aqua Hot who is not trained by them.